Friday, April 6, 2012
The Beginning
My second grandson was born February 24th 2012, Mason Steven Lallis. He was a very healthy looking baby, beautiful skin tone, no miss shape head, no marks from forceps or pressure spots. A little over two weeks later, he had not gained any weight, when he went to his doctors appointment. So they started running test and told my daughter-in-law she would need to take him to Childrens Hospital for more test. They started testing diseases and genetics that are related to the immune systems. His blood platelettes were low and T-cells were not producing. A little over a week later it was positive for Wiskott-Aldrich Disease (WAS). Now everyday I say over and over in my head, that is close to a million times in one day, Wiskott-Aldrich Disease, Wiskott-Aldrich Disease, I'm not sure why? It is repeated over and over again.
So I have been researching and looking for answers.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment